Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Three Mandarin Oranges, Two Hard Boiled Eggs

...and an afternoon with my sisters, nieces and nephews is what I got for Christmas. How great is that?

Some people don't know and don't deserve what they've got. Twitchy has more examples - Spoiled ingrates complain about their Christmas gifts:

ZOONiGGA ; )@Zooniggah014got a dam TV I dont even watch tv like really i wanted a fucking iPad . but yet Jennifer gets a new laptop.! wtf fuck that!24 Dec 12
Shannon McKenna@Shannskii420I'm not trying to be a brat but my mom didn't get me one thing I asked for and she got me an iPad, I don't need this thing #areyouthinking25 Dec 12
Majesty@ebrianne17and my mom went directly against me. she asked me if I wanted the black or white iPad. I said white, of course. tell me why mine is black..?

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Gah!

It seems that so many are now disgusting materialists!

Indigo Red said...

With an entitlement complex to boot.