Thursday, November 08, 2012

Wednesday Night Television Obama Bashing

Modern Family (ABC):

Luke (one of the kids) was admitted to the hospital. He's lying in a bed with an I.V. next to him. Lily (the little adopted Asian girl) was there with him.
Lily pokes at the I.V. and asks, "What's this?"
Luke says, "I don't know, but thanks to Obama, you're paying for it."

Survivor: Philippines (CBS):

Jeff Kent, former MLB player with the San Francisco Giants, Houston Astros and Los Angeles Dodgers, was voted off the island. In the episode recorded before Tuesday's election, Kent had a few choice words for the show and Bronco Bamma:


You know what pissed me off? I think I've made about $60 million playing baseball, and I want this frickin' million dollars in this game and it's not even a million bucks! It's 600 grand by the time Obama takes it!

I'm a Game 7 World Series loser. You know, I've played in the biggest games in the world and the worst games in the world, but this just sucks.

No comments: