Monday, March 26, 2012

Obama's Open Mic Night in Seoul

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

ABC News, Jake Tapper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In other words if I can con those suckers one more time, I can get away with whatever I want. Don

Indigo Red said...

Damn straight, Don. The situation proposed by Obama - no impediments in last election second term - is the best argument in favor of no term limit on the presidency. Of course, we know the opposing argument is that without the two consecutive terms Obama, or Reagan for that matter, could essentially rule for life - Reagan by popular acclamation and Obama by thuggish coup.