Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not Forgotten - LTJG Francis Toner, USN

This guy came in today and asked if it was ok if he left this on the bar.. I cried :( I left it there until like 1130 tonight.... I didn't want to pour it out but I had to. So I'm posting this pic so it can stay forever!! So can I get some likes people?? ~ Hannah Hobbs


Hannah Hobbs is a bartender at the Borger, Texas Bennigan's. She posted the photo on her Facebook page March 27, 2012.


UPDATE: Silver Star awarded to LGJG Francis Toner by Admiral Mike Mullen at 7:30 -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How incredibly touching, thank you for sharing.........

Mike's America said...

What's the link to Hannah's Facebook page?

Indigo Red said...

Link to Hannah Hobbs' FB page -


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000227175937

Frances Parker said...

Awww!
all gave some, but some gave all. gone but not forgotten <3
RIP to all our fallen brothers and sisters.

(Also, theres still Bennigan's around? They closed all of them up here in PA)

Anonymous said...

Tribute to lost brothers and lost friends