Thursday, August 25, 2011

John Kennedy is Dead

The woman at the :30 mark says, "So, I'm asking the script be flipped and asking what the country can do for me and the people in this room and this nation" in a clear & knowing reference to JFK's inaugural, "And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."



But, Maxine Waters said the tea party could go to hell; she'd like to help get them there, too. Isn't that more important than some educated peasant who should know better saying John Kennedy and his high sounding plea for a better America, a better world, a better citizenry can go to hell, wanting to know what's in it for me? Where's mine?

I guess in a political-points-by-stupid-sound-bite world, it is more important. Nevermind, the clear tectonic shift in the simple statement by that simple peasant. John Kennedy is dead. Get over it.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

The woman at the :30 mark says, "So, I'm asking the script be flipped and asking what the country can do for me and the people in this room and this nation."

Oh, brother.

The Nanny State has really proliferated -- along with the sense of entitlement.

Oh, and Maxine Waters is a horse's ass.

Indigo Red said...

I think the only good thing about the proliferation of the sense of entitlement is that it is bringing the whole problem to a head before the country is actually destroyed,