Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Bottle, A Girl, and A Flashmob

Now, I'll think twice about picking up that loose plastic bottle. Thanks a lot, flashmob!


You Tube

Translation: Every year, 1,479,000,000 pounds of plastic are produced worldwide - Every year, 400,000,000 refundable bottles are not being recycled in Quebec - 46,000 pieces of plastic are floating on every square mile of our oceans - 91% of Quebecers care about the environment. Do you?



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

3 comments:

dcat said...

I have a filter system at the house and I have always used a bottle for my water. I was a climber. It was washed and reused.

Darn them! Now they came out with better metal light wt. lined aluminum water bottles! I would have loved to have that when I was climbing!

Along with all the other nifty gadgets, like the: iphone/camera/phone/GPS/...

I carry the aluminum water bottle to work and home but don’t drink from it. I have a BMW cup on my desk that I wash out and clean.

I also have a Starbucks nifty cup that has snapped on leather around it like a cup thingy when the drink is too hot only it’s more for grip.

It actually is a cup thermos with a snap lid and I can drink warm coffee all morning from it.

dcat said...

I love those group things. It's pretty cool!

Did you see the one on Bondi Beach?

Tom C said...

So I'm driving home and find a near full 24 oz Pepsi in the road. I stoped and picked it up but now I have to go get it out of my car. Thanks for the reminder.