Monday, May 17, 2010

DHS Sec Napolitano Has Not Read Arizona Immigration Law

Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Homeland Security and former Arizona governor, admitted today under questioning by Sen John McCain (R-AZ) that she, like AG Eric Holder, hasn't read the Arizona illegal immigration law, either.

You Tube
The LA Times Top of the Ticket printed the full text of the original law, the amended law, and the Executive Order of Gov. Jan Brewer delineating how the law is the implemented - "Read for yourself: The full text of Arizona's controversial illegal immigrant law".
If that link doesn't do it for you, try these:

Original Senate Bill 1070

Amending House Bill 2162

At this point, I don't think it would be out of line to ask Obama administration officials if they can read and the prove it by reading something chosen at random, like the US Constitution. Asking Obama if he can read and to prove it would be as fruitless as requesting a valid birth certificate, so we'll just have to take Teleprompter's word that Obama can read. Although, it is possible Teleprompter is doing the reading while Obama is just moving his lips.





The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indi, as you know I bought a condo in NV and changed my voting registration just so I could vote against Harry the rat. Three days ago I put this place up for sale and will move after the election. I went to Cottonwood AZ and bought another place and will move there. I had to find a way to show my solidarity with the fine people of the state and decided there is no better way than to spend my money there. Don

Indigo Red said...

A bit extreme, but if it takes following the bastards to the gates of hell to rid the US of the garbage, then good on ya, Don. And it's good to know the real estate market is ok for somebody.

Anonymous said...

Not so fast Don!!!! The offers so far on this place are so low as to be off the chart. I may have to wait out the crunch. I will still keep the AZ place because I can always renbt it and I like it. Don