Saturday, March 13, 2010

Size Matters, Don't Let Anyone Say it Dosn't

Bulging Democratic majorities are scary, but Republicans must stand firm.


H/T Bookworm Room and lots of others today.

This is a very real headline from the Eastern Michigan University newspaper, The Echo, written by Opinion Editor Tom Brandt. The article is funny even if it is from a leftist college rag, penned by a fervent Obamabot.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

4 comments:

Willis Clubfoot said...

Hmmm. Let me be the first to scream "It's too big, It's too big!"
Geez I'm glad I got that over with. And now back to our regular program.....

Willis Clubfoot said...

Uhh guys that was me, Tom C, Don't ask about the name it's a long and dull story. I do hate Myspace though.

Indigo Red said...

Whachewtalkinbout, Willis?

Tom C said...

I loved that show.