Friday, July 10, 2009

My Life of Brian

We careen through life so swiftly...

...that we don't know if 55 is the new 70 or the new 45...












... sometimes we just need to stop and laugh and smile and dance and sing.

Come on everyone. No one's looking. No one will hear. Sing with me on my birthday...


My name is Brian and I approved this ad.


(h/t for video - my friend, Kevin.)



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

9 comments:

Louise said...

For you, Indigo!! With love. ;)

Graham Chapman's funeral

(I like mine better.)

Indigo Red said...

That was wonderful, Louise. I enjoyed the Cleese eulogy and I hope one day someone can do the same for me. Then shoot my ashes into the sky in a fireworks rocket.

As for it being better, perhaps. The version I used was for sing-along and, not having a bouncing ball to follow, the words were required since few know all the words to the song.

dcat said...

:D
And many, many more!

Indigo Red said...

Thank you, dcat. Probably about 30-40 more then I kick the bucket, buy the farm, take a dirt nap, and push up the daisies.

Indigo Rose said...

Happy Birthday Red! Checked on you earlier, and due to illness never returned.
But, while my nose was dripping and my throat was contracting.... I was thinking of you, dear brother! You had me all choked up! :)
Hope you had a great day... and I'll remember the fireworks for you when your day comes, I promise. I just hope we have those 30-40 more years.

Tom C said...

Happy one a few days late Indi.
I will never forget that movie, nor will I forget the times you've reminded me to "look on the bright side"

Indigo Red said...

Thanks, Tom. This is the second appearance of this song here and I've listened to it many times. Glad others get a boost, too.

Mike's America said...

Happy belated B Day Indigo!

Indigo Red said...

Thank you, Mike...