Thursday, July 16, 2009

Keep Talking, Joe... Please!


The Vice President Joe "Joey Plugs" Biden was at an Alexandria, VA Town Hall Meeting today. He addressed a crowd of AARP members who had been bussed in for the event, apparently because the organization of old people endorse the $1.5 trillion Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009.

According to CNSNews.com,

Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.

“And folks look, AARP knows and the people with me here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable,” Biden said at the event on Thursday in Alexandria, Va. “It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it now. It can’t do it financially.”

“We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,” Biden said.

“Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, that's what I’m telling you."
Go, Joe! That's the way you do it. Scare the crap out of the old folks, then do it again. And one more time for the hell of it. Yeah!

Then lie...

Joey Plugs told the group that ObamaCare health plan would not stop anybody from choosing the health care insurance they want in direct contradiction of H.B. 3200 which clearly states that private health insurance companies cannot continue issuing policies after the law takes effect as pointed out in my post of this morning, Co-Opted Private Health Care Option. He went on to say that if you desire health care insurance, but cannot afford it, health care insurance will be provided by the government (why does that sound familiar?).

But, that's not the good part of the story. The good part comes in the comments section when at least three liberals who supported and voted for Messiah Obama come to their senses.

guido (43 minutes ago)
PLEASE let me apologize to all America for having voted for President Obama. My entire family voted for and sent donations to him. Come November 2010, we promise to correct our stupid mistake. Thank you and God Bless America.

b l o w j o b (51 minutes ago)
I am 1 of the dumbshits that voted for B.O. I was duped! I now have been learning bout r country and now I find I made a grave error voting the way I did. I am 22yrs old and must say I am sorry. I screwed up!

brigitteyee (1 hour ago)
i have crossed over the line. I now hate the obama administration. lets see his birth certificate before he goes ONE step further, or i am not obeying any laws put out by the illegal kenyan !
Guido, Blowjob, and Brigitte Yee - welcome home from the Dark Side.

So, Joe, you just keep on talking, buddy. You're doin' a heck offa job. You are the Republican's best defense and greatest weapon because you're a moron.





The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I have said this before, but I have never seen a pose so reminiscent of Mussolini. Every time I see that chin thrust, I want to punch him in the mouth. Don