Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Geert Wilders in California - The Video

Geert Wilders presented his film Fitna in Beverly Hills, CA Saturday night. It was essentially the same presentation I attended that afternoon at Chapman University in Orange, CA.



Read Robert Spencer's entire post here.

Here is the newer version of Fitna 4-4/2008



The Q&A portion can be seen at Jihad Watch, Geert Wilders speaks in LA.

Robert Spencer introduced Fitna at the Beverly Hills event. His remarks are always well worth the time to listen.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks for posting that, Indigo. I've stolen it and put it on my blog. Gave you the credit, of course. Wilders is my hero. I'm hopeful Europe will come to its senses soon. Sorta.

Indigo Red said...

Feel free, Louise. I stole the video from Spencer who stole it from FrontPage Magazine.

As a hero, Wilders is a much better choice than that basketball rapist Kobe.