Friday, February 06, 2009

Republicans Tried to Kill Cher


Grammy and Oscar winning singer/actress/activist Cher told the media that Republicans almost killed her. The diva/slut declared that Obama's intelligence and spirit makes him able to do "more than anyone could possibly do." I think she meant he can stop flying ballistic missiles with his bare hands and cause little lambs to willingly walk into the open mouths of wolves.

Cher gushed (ready the umbrella),

"I just think he’s totally the right person at this time in our history. He brings something more in his spirit than maybe another president could be even with the same intelligence. There’s something about him that brings more with his spirit, and that’s what Americans need right now.
Republicans almost killed me."
When pressed on how Republicans tried to kill her, the High School dropout incisively and coherently explained,

"You know what? I have so – I try to be charitable and there are some really good Republicans, but I just don’t understand how anyone would want to be a Republican. I just can’t figure it. I don’t understand. If you’re poor, if you’re any kind of minority – gay, black, Latino, anything. If you’re not a rich – I don’t know. If you’re not a rich born-again-Christian, I don’t get it."
So there you have it. Just the facts, Ma'am, just the facts. The names, dates, locations of the attempted sanctions with extreme prejudice. After Obama has fired all of the US Attorneys and installed his own political cronies, heads are going to roll... possibly with laughter, but, they will roll because that's how Obama rolls.

Oh, how I would love to slap her upside the head and say, "SNAP OUT OF IT!" She would probably like it too much and there would be no change. Sigh.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

Louise said...

It's gonna be a long four years. I hope there's still an economy left by that time.

Indigo Red said...

Many, including Libtards, have expressed incredulity that Obama has been in office less than a month. Indeed, it will be a very long four years.

I'm convinced there are hardcore capitalists who will survive the maelstrom to revive our fortunes in the political spring.