Friday, January 23, 2009

I am Timothy Geithner

Timothy Geitner sent this email to me this morning. He's been ordered by the U.N. to deposit $10mil into my bank account. Gosh, I love the UN, Democrats, Timothy Geithner, and President Obama!


I am Timothy Geithner, Secretary of the United States National Treasury

Friday, January 23, 2009 5:16 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "United States Treasury Department" Add sender to Contacts
To: undisclosed-recipients


Good day to you, I am Timothy Geithner, Secretary of the United States National Treasury.President Barack Obama nominated me to be the 75th secretary of the treasury on January 20th, 2008. I am the president's leading policy adviser on a broad range of domestic and international economic issues.I have spent most of my career at the U.S. Treasury, which I joined in 1988 after having worked three years in the private sector for Kissinger Associates.

Before going to the IMF, I Geithner was undersecretary for international affairs at the Treasury Department under then- Secretary Lawrence Summers.I played a major role in the Treasury's efforts to contain the Asian financial crisis in 1997 and 1998. A biography, furnished by the New York Fed, highlights my management responsibilities.
I am the director of the Policy Development and Review Department at the IMF, which has a staff of 180 people.

As a Treasury official, I Geithner participated in a number of international negotiations, including agreement on international banking standards known as the Basel accord, and an agreement that created the IMF's expanded emergency reserve fund.I am married and has two children to my Name, also received my bachelor's degree in government and Asian studies from Dartmouth College and a master's degree in economics and East Asian studies from Johns Hopkins University.

Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.

Website:http://www.forexhsi.com/forexnews/news1003/news_253231.php

The United Nations have given me due instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire the sum of $10 Million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a Legal way. For this reason I have contacted you.

Below is the Required Documents:

1: United Nations Stop Order Document
2: World Bank Clearance Certificate
3: Proof of Ownership Certificate.

These three documents are needed before i can proceed with the transfer of
the total fund into your Nominated bank account.The United States Department of Justice, can help you secure this needed documents,I will furnish with the contact detail of whom to contact, so that this transaction can be completed without delay.

In the meantime, I want you to re-Confirm the following details to me for your case file processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
Complete Residential Address & Age
Direct Telephone No & Fax
Legal Occupation and Position
Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible via my personal email:
unitedstatesnationaltreasury@gmail.com

Thanks and God Bless you.

Mr. Timothy Geithner
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220.
Gotta love those clever Nigerian e-scammers, too.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

5 comments:

Indigo Rose said...

Scammers? What gave it away?
Was it the idea that a government official would be giving away money, or the lousy grammar?

BB-Idaho said...

There was an elderly woman up this way that spent her life savings on a Nigerial scheme. It has to be the number one occupation over there....

Indigo Red said...

It was the lousy grammer. The government giving money away would have fooled anyone.

It is the elderly and the young who are the victims of these scams and I'm not surprised the elderly lady lost all her money. That's really a shame.

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! How can I get in on this too? If only I owned a failed business, I wouldn't have to bother. Don

Indigo Red said...

Apparently, Don, you don't need a failed business, or even a business. All you need is a business idea that you think will fail.