Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fever at 100F

Temperature in Tustin was nowhere near an ability to warm the planet. The reached a comfortable 80F with a SSW 6 mph wind that made it feel like 72.

As for me, I have a fever of 100F, runny nose, achy body, mild headache, coughing, and sneezing. I've a feeling, a sick one, this will go on for awhile.

Peggy Lee is here to help us feel better.



Ooooo! I'm feeling better already.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

7 comments:

Tom C said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Tom C

Anonymous said...

Think chicken soup! Don

Indigo Red said...

Thanks Tom.

I've been thinking about chicken soup. Hasn't done any good. I'll prob'ly have to eat some.

Indigo Rose said...

HOpe you feel better soon...
I took the time to look up some other performers doing FEVER.
Peggy Lee outshines them all. She is classy!
Christina Aguilera, Madonna and Beyonce went for cheap sexual.
Jerry Lee Lewis tried to whistle through parts.
Michael Buble' changed the words so he could sing 'The Hockey Song'.
Even the McCoys added it to an album back in 1967 (Hang on Sloopy).
Elvis has the best known male version, and it takes honors among the men.
But not a one of them had class like Peggy Lee.
Nope, this one is Peggy Lee, all the way.

Tom said...

Chicken soup, sandwiches, clear fluids, and lots of Advil...

Works for me every time.

Get better soon.

BB-Idaho said...

Yup, Peggy Lee was special; just have to be a couple generations old to realize it....

Indigo Red said...

Jerry Lee Lewis trying to whistle Fever! I can't even imagine that.

I've done the chicken soup, sandwiches, and clear fluids. I use straight aspirin and Robitussin.

Young folk begin to realize the greatness of Peggy Lee as they get older. I think Lee had the simmering sexuality of Mae West without the comedy. That is timeless.