Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Brown Jacket Man, Red Shirt Man, and Green Helmet Man

In Gaza, a new man has appeared and he's been dubbed Brown Jacket Man as an homage to the Green Helmet man from the last Israeli/Palestinian war up in Lebanon back in '06. Some blog folk think Brown Jacket Man is turning up in too many photos in Gaza.

(h/t Snapshots)

The guy at left in the brown jacket appears to be the same guy in the brown jacket above. Also, note the big happy grin on the kneeling man.







I'm not interested in Brown Jacket Man. I'm interested in Red Shirt Man. I think we've seen him before. Gaza's Red Shirt Man looks an awful lot like Lebanon's Green Helmet Man.

Chances are greatest that Red Shirt and Green Helmet are different superheroes, but you know what they say - all superheroes look alike.
























The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

suek said...

I don't know about the brown jacket guy, but I think you're right about the green helmet guy. You might want to pass this on to http://sweetness-light.com/

He was really active on the fauxtoshopping during the Lebanon war...I think he'd be interested. I haven't seen anything on his site about it so far...

Indigo Red said...

As dispicable as these guys are, they remind me of rodeo clowns.