Saturday, November 01, 2008

Obama's Changing Tax Target

In Obamaland, they promised first no tax increase for incomes of $250,000 and under. I didn't object because I earn under $250,000.

And then they promised no tax increase for incomes of $200,000 and under. I didn't object because I earn under $200,000.

And then they promised no tax increase for incomes of $150,000 and under. I didn't object because I earn under $150,000.



And then they promised no tax increase for incomes of $120,000 and under. I didn't object because I earn under $120,000.



When Senator Barack Obama twice voted yea to the Democrats' FY 2009 Budget Resolution, he promised no tax increase for incomes of $41,500 a year, or $32,000 taxable income, and under. Now I'm objecting.

When will Obama and the Democrats lower the promised threshold to incomes of $0.00 and under? Tomorrow? Next week? Or only after the Oath of Office is sworn and then claim the financial crisis is bigger than they knew, then announce that everyone will pay higher, much higher taxes?

From $250,000 to $200,000 to $150,000 to $120,000 in the span of one month. Barack Obama changes faster and so often that most folks cannot follow. That's what he's counting on.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

5 comments:

Mike H. said...

Let me see, who was that that didn't realize how bad things really were? Oh yeah, Billy-bob Clinton in the first speech that he gave.

Mike H. said...

BTW check out The Nose On Your Face.

Gayle said...

ROTFALMBO! Thanks for the link, Mike. That video is absolutely hysterical and I must post it.

You're right, Indigo. Obama can't stick to one number because he's lying through his teeth. It's hard for liars to remember their lies. *sigh*

Indigo Red said...

I like the NYF site. The only problem I have while there is not being able to leave. Their stuff is infectious and funny.

And we are going to see more lies like we've never experienced before. Not because Muslims lie to kafirs, either, because Obama is not a Muslim, but because that's what Obamas do.

Gayle said...

Obama has certainly proven that statement to be true, Indigo!