Saturday, November 08, 2008

Kid Rock, but folks just call him Bob

Warrior



(DEEP BACKGROUND) Warrior

So don't tell me who's wrong and right
When liberty starts slipping away
And if you ain't gonna fight
Get out of the way

'Cause freedom ain't so free
When you breathe red, white and blue
I'm giving all of myself
How 'bout you?

And they call me warrior
They call me loyalty
And they call me ready to provide relief and help, I'm
Wherever you need me to be

I'm an American warrior
Oh
I'm an American warrior
Citizen Soldier

Ahhhhh Yeahhhhh!

(DEEP BACKGROUND) Citizen Soldier

I'll never leave another behind
I will never accept defeat
I'm a Soldier in war
Civilian in peace

'Cause freedom ain't so free
When you breathe red, white and blue
I'm giving all of myself
Cause that's what I do

And they call me warrior
They call me loyalty
And they call me ready to provide relief and help, I'm
Wherever you need me to be

I'm an American warrior
Citizen Soldier





The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

Indigo Rose said...

I don't think I've told you... Dana is just awaiting word from the Army as to a job and date to leave for bootcamp. Could be the end of this month, early Dec or into January. Wish her luck.

Indigo Red said...

Dana is my niece and has been trying to get into the Army for a couple of yeras now. She was in, but had to leave for health problems. Her short time in the Army was the best time of her young life. She loves the military life. I wish her luck and perseverence.

Whatever happens, Sweetheart, adapt and overcome.