Monday, October 27, 2008

Spaceships for Obama

I am busy voting tonight. So, I have a special guest and I mean special.

The Prophet Yahweh reveals that two spaceships will appear over the city of Las Vegas, Nevada. These extraterrestrial craft will hover in the sky for three days and nights. This will happen on October 31, 2008 in support of Barack Obama as President of the United States. The spacemen will be telling the all of us to vote for Barack Obama.

If it doesn't happen on the 31st of October, then the ET's will tell us to vote for Obama November 11. But, the Prophet Yahweh says, don't bet on it because betting is a bad use of your money.



WOW! Some pretty heavy stuff.

Don't click on the next video unless you want to be Rick Rolled. It's true. You click on this video and you will see Rick Astley performing his hit song "Never Gonna Give You Up".



See, I told you it was Rick Astley. I'm a Republican, I can't lie.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

LOL! That so-called prophet in the first video actually walks around free like he's not totally out of his ever-lovin' mind? Amazing! Interesting how he escapes by saying he's not sure about the year. What a blithering idiot!

Of course, if the Aliens show up, I'll be the first to apologize. ROTFALMBO!

Indigo Red said...

Most blithering idiots support Obama so he's in grand company.

I really hope that space ship arrives.