Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Black Men and White Men Agree - Obama is Bad News

He's young. He's a musician. He's Conservative and Republican. He's Black.

His delivery isn't my style. His words are very much my style.



He's Alfonzo at machsauceproductions.

This election is not about race. It's about ideas. Barack Obama has bad ideas, bad policies, bad character, bad friends and associates. It's not about skin color. I like his skin color. I wasted many summers trying to get that color. And I wasted many years with the same bad ideas until I was hit hard by reality.

Gayle, Dragon Lady's Den, agrees. I know because that's where I ripped off the video.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

3 comments:

Mike H. said...

Now I've got to toddle off to find a wINDOWS machine to view the clip on.

Mike H. said...

The man is good! I like his style and his delivery.

Gayle said...

I'm so glad you posted this!