Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin
















The next, next President.


I laughed. I cried. I laughed some more.

So did Scott Myers and Judith Gregory in a Wasilla pub.

When the camera cut away to Piper licking her hand to smooth baby Trig's hair, well... I laughed and cried.



I wanted a good speech and got a great speech. Not included in the text and just as important, Bristol was fully realized pregnant with her fiance beside her fully embraced.

Sarah Palin can stand on her own and take the best the of whatever is thrown at her.










To the Liberal loons who say Sarah Palin won't last a week - pfffft!









Levi Johnston has more than one fan in the Palin family.










The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoy eloquence Batman....she knocked it out of the park! Don