Friday, August 01, 2008

Barry O - Liar, Liar! Pantalones on Fire!


Barry Obama admits dollar comment was about race and he was playing the race card just like John McCain's people said.

ABC Small World News, via Gateway Pundit, says,
Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."


Previous Obama Dollar post.




The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

6 comments:

dcat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dcat said...

LOL you bet his pimply ugly ass he is calling the race card again!!!

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I don't know if anything would give me greater satisfaction in '08, than seeing Obama lose the Election.

Such an undeserving empty-suit, lying pants, pompous windbag.

Indigo Red said...

Word, I have to agree with you. I, too, will get great satisafction from defeating Obama.

You know, I really wanted to beat the tar out of Hillary Clinton, well, the Clintons in general and their little cat, too. The Democrats beat us to it.

Now I see that Obama is the bigger danger. Not only Obama must be defeated, but more importantly, his ideas must be totally discreditted. There must be no risen Obama three days after the election.

Gayle said...

LOL! I agree with you too, and I love the pic! :)

Indigo Red said...

I almost with a graphically slicker picture. My gut to go with one, glad I did.