Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brazil's Uncontacted Tribe - Lost, Found, Registered to Vote

Barely a month ago, the world was introduced to an uncontacted tribe of indigenous Brazilians. I had hoped that these people could go on with their lives in blissful ignorance of our world and we could pretend the Prime Directive is real. If not, I hoped first contact would go better than for other tribes.

But, alas, no such luck...




h/t: Mike, The Monkey Tennis Centre





The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit, I should know better than to sip hot coffee while reading your blog. Now I have to clean up the mess where I snorted and blew the stuff all over my keyboard. Don

Indigo Red said...

Oh great! That's two keyboards I've destroyed with a coffee blow. Mine was the first.

dcat said...

I had mine down haha missed! ;)

Indigo Red said...

Wish me luck next time.