Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An AP Story I Cannot Tell

People from the disAssociated Press are meeting with people from the blogosphere to discuss a situation of which I cannot write because apparently that would violate something I cannot define as it is part of the dAP story.

Can I say the New York Times has an article here? EGADS! I'm all a-twitter!

I am taking a chance here of being totally shut down as a blogger by the dAP representing the Big News industry, not to mention the possibility of being visited in the dead of night by a scary looking journalist wielding a pen mightier than a sword, but I think it is permissible to use this as it is not part of the actual story:

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.
If this is my final post, I would ask that all my blogosphere friends please hoist a root brew to my memory, sing a verse or two of "Copacabana", and think of me from time to time ... or not, some parts of the world are still somewhat free.

Good luck and God's speed.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

dcat said...

I'm a part time blogger so they won't bother with me.

I do links anyway and never have too much as you well know :D

Indigo Red said...

Can't be too sure, dcat. Anyone that disagrees with your views can complain to your ISP provider and get you booted from the mainframe.