Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Indigo Red Live-Blog Voting: Partisan Choice

The last choice to be made is Republican Presidential Nominee. The instruction reads, "Vote for One". Well, there is only one left for whom to vote.

X Mitt Romney


Well, that's it folks. Live-blog voting is at an end. I've done my civic duty and changed the course of the Sun, the Moon, Earth, and America. The rest of the countries be damned.

Now I must rush off to the polling place to cast my absentee ballot which, ironically, defeats the whole idea and purpose of the absentee ballot. But, without my absentee status, we would not have had this time together to vote and explore the mind of Indigo Red.

Thank you all for attending and see you again in November.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

No comments: