Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Indigo Red Live-Blog Voting: Beginnings

This is a new experience for me - live blog voting. It's so exciting, I'm all atwitter! Ok, calm down, this is serious. The fate of the free world hangs in the balance. My singular vote could blow this election wide open. Aww, geez! Now I'm nervous again!

Ok, ok. Let's get started. Do I have everything I need to vote my absentee ballot?
Check list:

I'm at the kitchen table with my laptop. Check.
I have my ballot. Check.
Voter's guide booklet. Check.
AND the Voter's guide booklet, Part II. Check.
Blue or black ink pen - black ink, NRCC pen. Check
Bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Check.

Ok, I'm ready.

Here we go folks! Hang on, it's going to be bumby ride!



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

No comments: