Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rudy Loses Florida, Then Quits


Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York City, will do what Rudy is very good at doing - he will quit the presidential nomination campaign Wednesday.


MIAMI (AP) - Rudy Giuliani will endorse John McCain on Wednesday in California, indicating the former New York mayor's departure from the race is imminent, officials say.



SOURCE:
Breitbart


The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

7 comments:

Mike's America said...

DAMMIT! BLOGGER ATE MY ANGRY RANT AT RUDY!

@W#R(*YPWQ vntvvty[ wc480tagqq35y u90e35

Indigo Red said...

Sorry 'bout that, Mike. I think I got your point though. Ummm...you're not pleased s punch. Right?

dcat said...

How about Romney?

Ugh! :p

It ain't good is it folks!

Indigo Red said...

Romney is still very much in the race.

For Republicans it is McCain v. Romney. Oh, and Ron Paul.

For the Democrats it is Obama v. Clinton. And John Edwards, too.

Both parties seem headed for brokered nominations at the conventions in which it is entirely possible that the nominees may not even be running right now. They could be drafted to the party tickets.

This is getting exciting.

dcat said...

I know Indigo,

I just hope that Romney and McCain has what it takes.

I am leaning toward Romney but if McCain is closer then I will go for McCain.

What a mess this time around!

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Mike misled me on Rudy the way Dems were misled on Iraq.

Indigo Red said...

That's OK, Word. Many people fell for the Weapon of Self Destruction.

There is much on the internet to derail our own thoughts. Imagine my chagrin when I learned there really aren't hundreds of naked women in my neighborhood who want to spend the night with me.