Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kallan is Born in Homer

Homer, Alaska has good news for the world.

January 23, 2008
BIRTHS
Kallan Catherine Johnson, a baby girl weighing 7-pounds, 2-ounces, was born at 3:28 p.m. on Jan. 19, to Doug and Jacky Johnson. Grandparents are Jack and Judy Johnson of Kodiak, and Diane Hivelly of Homer and Wes Hively of Blue River, Oregon.
You don't know me, Kallan, and I don't know anyone in your new family. I saw the announcement of your birth in The Homer Tribune and thought it would be nice to welcome you to the world.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

3 comments:

Indigo Rose said...

I love January babies! My own daughter (Indigo's niece) will be 25 on the 26th.

Indigo Red said...

Subtle hint.

Indigo Rose said...

did it hurt when it hit? lol