And you would be absolutely wrong on every point because the facts say otherwise.
1. We spend more on defense than we do on health care and other human services.
2. Our health care system is worse than other developed countries because the free market has failed and our government doesn't spend enough on health.
3. The rich pay less in taxes than the poor.
4. The U.S. is one of the worst offenders in producing global warming gases, and keeps on polluting while other countries are cutting back.
5. The biggest problem with Islamic terrorism is the resulting backlash against Muslims.
6. AIDS affects everyone equally, gay and straight.
7. We have high rates of rapes and sexual assault because of the availability of guns.
8. There was no good reason to invade Iraq in 2003, certainly not the threat of WMD.
9. More lives would be saved by making helmets mandatory for motorcycle riders than would be saved by making them mandatory for pedestrians or car drivers and passengers.
10. President Bush is stupid.
The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.