Because the meme comes from Bernie, the rules are simple:
List 6 weird things about oneself then find 6 poor shlubs to tag. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been tagged!" in their comment section, point them to your blog post explaining the rules and laugh quietly to yourself that you've helped propagate another meaningless meme.1. I'm still afraid of vampires.
2. I like to eat mashed banana sandwichs. Mash a banana, mix in mayonaise, spread it on white bread, and eat it. It's really, realy good and very, very white.
3. I know all the words to "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies and sing along when it's played on the radio.
4. I've never had a Starbucks coffee.
5. Sometimes I see events in dreams before they occur in reality.
6. My first pets were two cats I named Bucket and Shovel.
a. I think ISHTAR is a really funny movie.
b. For a long time, I believed Tylenol was a bathroom cleanser
The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.