Monday, January 01, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me Meme

Now that I've been chosen TIME's Person of the Year 2006, thousands of people are asking to know more about me. Okay, it's only Bernie at Planck's Constant and it's just another dumb meme, but given an opportunity to be a legend, even in my own mind, I should jump at the chance.

Because the meme comes from Bernie, the rules are simple:


List 6 weird things about oneself then find 6 poor shlubs to tag. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been tagged!" in their comment section, point them to your blog post explaining the rules and laugh quietly to yourself that you've helped propagate another meaningless meme.
1. I'm still afraid of vampires.

2. I like to eat mashed banana sandwichs. Mash a banana, mix in mayonaise, spread it on white bread, and eat it. It's really, realy good and very, very white.

3. I know all the words to "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies and sing along when it's played on the radio.

4. I've never had a Starbucks coffee.

5. Sometimes I see events in dreams before they occur in reality.

6. My first pets were two cats I named Bucket and Shovel.

Alternates:

a. I think ISHTAR is a really funny movie.

b. For a long time, I believed Tylenol was a bathroom cleanser


The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because I am dyslexic Number 5 is true for me also only I see events in reality shortly before they occur in my dreams.

Otherwise you are indeed a weird person.

I didn't see 6 poor shlubs getting tagged.

Indigo Red said...

Predicting the past really is so much easier than the future. And thank you for thinking me weird; that is so very kind of you.

I just got home from a long drive to and from Northern California. I had enough trouble remembering my own name never mind six other shlubs. The shlubs are to named later today.

mudkitty said...

Color me impressed.