Monday, August 07, 2006

Indigo Red is BLOG OF THE WEEK

The blogging team of John Benton & Ken Taylor at The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth have chosen Further Adventures of Indigo Red BLOG OF THE WEEK.

My alter ego and I are profoundly honored to be recognized for my scriblings. I ask my readers to check out the Liberal Lie, Conservative Truth. I appreciate the point of view expressed. I also like their taste in template, just like mine; can't go wrong there.

The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

3 comments:

Indigo Rose said...

It's about time someone recognized your genius! Congratulations Brother.

don said...

I have been singing your praises for quite aq while and I am glad to see that others agree. Keep on blogging my friend.

Indigo Red said...

Thanks, Sis.

Yes, you have, Don. It's been greatly appreciated, too. Especially when I doubted the effecacy of the blog. Thank you.