Sunday, April 23, 2006

John Kerry Doesn't Leak


Senator John Kerry (D-MA), revealed very personal, but important information to a stunned ABC "This Week" host George Stephanopoulis, writes The Drudge Report.

This explains a lot!

SEN. KERRY: "...clearly leaking is against the law, and nobody should leak. I don't like leaking."

Apparently, Sen. Kerry would remove our right as free people to leak. First, control the workplace then the bedroom, and now the toilet - when will the madness end?






The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

7 comments:

Don said...

I think Kerry juswt fears the flushing sound. It reminds him of his political career.

dcat said...

GONG!

Good Don!

Now I forgot... Oh yeah someone that is full of crap like Kerry should stand clear for a more explosive out burst to come. I am sure he has been busy!

I call it treason!

Leap Frog said...

Too funny guys!
I love it, from flip-flop to FLUSH...

How perfect.

Just like our liberal party leaders here last Januray.

Scottage said...

Perhaps he would be better with a port-o-potty? I think you should write him and suggest it Red!

Scottage said...

HEy, sorry to write again, Indigo, but do you have a link for your RSS feed? If you did, it would be great to get it, so I can add you to my aggregate, and catch your new posts quicker.

Mike H. said...

He would leak like a sieve if he thought that he could get away with it.

Mike's America said...

Not only can't he take a leak, but John Kerry looks like he's pretty constipated too.