Monday, February 20, 2006

Osama Vows Won't Be Taken Alive


"I have sworn to only live free. Even if I find bitter the taste of death, I don't want to die humiliated or deceived," vowed Osama bin Laden.

His statement lacks the power of Martin Luther King's, "I have been to the mountain top and I have seen the promised land...Like anybody, I would like to live, longevity has it's place." And it is missing the defiance of James Cagney in numerous movies, "You'll never take me alive, copper!"

"Even if I find bitter the taste of death..." Isn't bin Laden the guy telling all the religious warriors that dying is the best thing that can happen to a Muslim? Back in 2002, al-Qaida spokesman, Sulaiman Abu-Ghaith said, "There are thousands of young people who look forward to death like Americans look forward to lfe." And now the taste of death is bitter rather than sweet as honey. Gee, what happened? Having second thoughts, Osama?







The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

9 comments:

Don said...

It is bitter 'cause there are only virgins and no goats.

Tom C said...

Seems I remember something from the bible, about wishing for death. If I caught the skinny -------, he too would wish for death and not find it.

dcat said...

Just do the ass hole in and get it over with!

Concerned Patriot said...

Osama ... TYPICAL muslim ... COWARDLY, PATHETIC, and only talks about doing things so that others will do (because they're all stupid) while he doesn't. This guy is the biggest freaking coward of all.
-APV

dcat said...

I second that comment!

Leap Frog said...

Is it me or is he sounding a bit like Michael Jackson lately?

The sooner this goat scrotum beats it into dust the better.

Life must suck in Pakistani lately, heard it's been particularly cold this winter. So the cash is slowed, the dope is scarce, caves are cold, roads are blocked or gone, cave mates smell worse than the goats... :)

Indigo Red said...

"Goat scrotum"!!! I love it!

Tom said...

Great Leader - he knows how to stay alive by letting others die in his place. Pathetic...

Tom C said...

Ahhh yes, If it looks like a goat... smells like a goat..... I'm thinking Adam Sandler here gang.