Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Support Queers and Smokers (Well, at least these guys.)

In discovering I had moved up in the Ecosystem (yea!!!) to Flippery Fish from Slimy Molluscs(sic) -I think it's spelling should be Slimy Mollusk - I found I was beat out one space by Smokers Liberation Front (yuck!) at position 9698. Now, I'm not a smoker and I don't advise the activity, but, I can't tell people they can't die a slow death if they want. These guys point out that the NAZI's were started the anti-smoking campaign. I suppose if I'm going to support the Jews, I might as well not antagonize smokers - at least the ones supporting the rights of the individual over the "we know what's best for you" nanny state.

Just one slot below me at 9700, is a real dandy blog called Queer Conservative out of Atlanta (and closet,)GA. This was a pleasant surprise. He says it's lonely being a Conservative Gay where the definition of Queer is Conservative Republican. I think he is well worth reading. Go and see for yourself. Please.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

1 comment:

Newvictorian said...

Hey, I checked your current TTLB and I'm a little miffed that my permalink to you doesn't show up.

I thinnk there's something a little screwy going on over there.