Friday, December 30, 2005

Woman Marries Dolphin - "I am not a pervert!"

Back in November, in the post, What is Wrong with Us?, I brought up the question of bestiality (human/non-human sexual relations) wondering and warning where we were about to go as a society and civilization. Well, folks, welcome the the brave new world.

A British woman married a dolphin in Israel. The 41 year old woman, after marrying the 35 year old dolphin, said, "I'm the happiest girl on earth ... and I am not a pervert," she stressed. By stressing the point, the woman must know that her act is perverted in the eyes of sane humans, but the fact that the wedding was allowed at all, never mind in Israel, is a strong indicator this will be accepted and only a few mild jokes will ensue. What is wrong with us, Part II?


The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

12 comments:

Newvictorian said...

Gawd, Indigo, my comment for once is-whaaat? If this is serious, it's seriously deranged, and if it's supposed to be a joke, it's a really lousy one.

Where's the proverbial lightning bolt to cleanse the world a bit?

Chris said...

Alllll rightie then. Bowling on their honeymoon? This has gotta be a joke? Right? Atleast she's having sex with a another mammal. Gaw!

Mike's America said...

Hmmm.... I better behave myself... no rude comments about fish food.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Don said...

If it wasn't actually a mammal I would say ther is sometihing fishy about this woman.

Tom C said...

Hmmm, I'm sorry indi, I've got to.
Does anyone remember the song that goes "you an me baby aint nothin but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the Discovery channel."
It wasn't that long ago. And again we might say he found her scent somewhat.... ahh...familial.

Tom C said...

Familiar

Tom C said...

I accept that she is mental, and needs good drugs.

Skye said...

The shock and awe of reading this 'marriage' has really left me speechless ~ more or less.

Actually, the less said about this, the better..

Solomon2 said...

She'll be disappointed, don't worry. He'll cheat: Just throwing a ring in the water is enough to get dolphins excited.

dcat said...

:) I didn't comment the last time I came here :)

Indigo Red said...

Been throwing rings to dolphins, Solomon?

My bet is on her cheating. He'll never come home, won't remember her birthday , or their anniversary. And she will always know what gift he has brought - dead, smelly fish that she will have to clean. The blushing bride isn't going to hang-in for long.

Part of me agrees with Skye. I, too, hope it just goes away. I'm afraid the relativist liberals are going to grab this big time and run with it. Of course, that might be the best thing to happen.

Anonymous said...

"a 41-years-old Jewish millionaire from London married her beloved Cindy, a 35-years-old dolphin"

seems like she is a lesbian too...*ggg*