Thursday, November 10, 2005

Can't Imagine How We Missed the Point


The horror of terrorism visited Hollywood today when Mustafa al-Akkad was seriously injured at the Radisson Hotel in Amman, Jordan. His daughter was killed in the terrorist attack that killed nearly 60 people in suicide bombings at three hotels.

Syrian born Mustafa al-Akkad is best known for the "Halloween" horror movie series. His most memorable movie in the Muslim world is "The Message", the story of Muhammad. Patricia Akkad, the wife of Mustafa, told a Los Angeles television reporter, " Forty years ago, [Mustafa] told me he wanted to bring to the Western world the story of Islam and how it is a religion of peace. But, that point hasn't been made."

Huh...imagine that.



The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

2 comments:

Ron Lyre said...

Before you get too cocky indigo, can I point you in the direction of my latest post...and to think, so much time has passed I'd almost forgotten.

Ron Lyre said...

...of course it might not be my latest post by the time you get there...'I wish I'd said this'