Saturday, October 29, 2005

Things Everyone Knows to be True

1. O.J. killed Ron and Nicole.
2. Nixon is a crook; Karl Rove is not.
3. Al Gore lost the Presidential Election.
4. Marilyn Monroe was murdered.
5. Valerie Plame was a "not so secret" secret agent; everybody in her neighborhood knew she was a CIA spook more than five years ago.
6. Michael Moore is fat and Al Franken is a liar.
7. Elvis is dead.
8. Hitler is dead.
9. Pope John Paul II is dead. ;) Leap Frog
10. Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.
11. Harriet Miers really wasn’t Supreme Court material.
12. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
13. Beer and chocolate are food groups.
14. Neither Bob Dylan nor Neil Young can sing.
15. "Gigli" was a better movie than Oliver Stone’s "JFK" .
16. Christopher Columbus did discover America.
17. Islam is not a religion of peace.
18. William Shatner is a great actor, Marlon Brando was not.
19. Western civilization is better than all the others.
20. Michael Jackson did molest all those boys and the monkey, too.
21. Abu Nidal did not commit suicide by shooting himself six times in the back of his head.
22. When bombs explode anywhere in the world killing innocent people, Muslims did it.
23. ABBA rocks.
24. Fat people eat too much and exercise too little.
25. Madeleine Albright was the best man for the job; John Kerry wasn’t.

10 comments:

dcat said...

People that work at voting polls are brain dead!!!

From too much aspartame of course!

rakan-fawakhiri said...

hey my name is rakan. i am new. i lust wanted to ask you, are you a muslim? please reply

Indigo Red said...

Rakan,

No, I am not a Muslim. There is not enough treasure, terror, or hate to cause me to be a Muslim. I am an atheist, so there is no god powerful enough to convince me, either.

dcat said...

Oh and I'm a witch

YellowRose said...

I fully agree with #13....and it's cost me to be like #24. ;)

dcat said...

I think champagne goes well with chocolate :)

Don said...

Shatner is one of the worswt actors in the universe.

Leap Frog said...

ABBA sucks! lol Everytime I hear a tune from them from decades ago, I can't get it out of my head without lots of champagne - or red wine! It's torture I tell 'ya!

Buy the way, chocholate IS a food group, in high standing in my books! :)

Indigo Red said...

You know, Leap, I was of the same opinion about ABBA. I put them on the list only to be silly. When the link was made, one of their songs was the video of the day and very quickly I was dancing in my seat and singigng along.

OH, GOD! Now everyone knows my dirty little secret!!! AGGGGHHHHH!!!

(I also like The Carpenters and Creme.)

Newvictorian said...

Glad to see you're in the 'Oswald did it alone' camp, Indigo. I was really interested in the Kennedy assassination many years ago and read everything about. Came to the same conclusion.