Friday, July 29, 2005

"I have rights."

All four of the failed, loser, terrorist bombers in London have been captured alive. One was apprehended in Rome just hours ago.

The capture, in London of one loser, was recorded by the Times Online reporter Philippe Naughton:

"Mohammed," shouted the police. "Take your clothes off! Come out with your hands on your head and you will be all right!"

"I have rights!" came the reply. "I have rights."

Where do these guys get this stuff? I have rights my ass! Your rights were forfeit when you started thinking about blowing up the very people who gave you sheltor and succor, moron. "I have rights" indeed!

Maybe if this loser had spent more time looking for a job and less time watching old James Cagney movies on the tele, he wouldn't be in this fine mess.

The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

5 comments:

leftbasher said...

He sounds just like a liberal!

That's the maddening thing about this whole situation: they come to the West and benefit from all of its goodies, then turn around and commit some atrocity, then invoke their "rights" when captured.

Scum.

SEAWITCH said...

They try to blow up the very people who maintain a free society and then demand their "rights". Nothing but cowards!


Thanks for stopping by.

Tom C said...

You have the right to scream as the needle goes in, to bable on for hours giving info, ect ect.

dcat said...

Terrorists don’t deserve rights!!! Or at least should get the death sentence!!! What more proof does one need!?! The f******g shit heads!!! There is my right!

James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on used rental cars!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
used rental cars
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)