Thursday, July 28, 2005

Death of a Reporter

From Drudge Reports:

Veteran wire reporter Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself' if Dick Cheney announces he is running for president.

The newspaper HILL first reported the startling claim on Thursday. "The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar."Thomas added, "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does."

See Dick run. Run, Dick, run.

The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

5 comments:

Newvictorian said...

Is Alec Baldwin still here? Paging Alec Baldwin? Mr. Baldwin, your plane is waiting...

dcat said...

Hey Indi,

I saw a comment to your post. LOL hehehehehe ROFL

atheling2 said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, she'll kill herself just like all the stupid Hollywood vapids promised to move to another country when Pres. Bush was re-elected.

If VP Cheney does decide to run we ought to send Ms. Thomas various suicidal implements!

wxjames said...

Will someone tell me why the white house lets that prune faced hag into the press room ?
I would have thrown her out just to make a point that I wasn't going to put up with that kind of bullshit.

YellowRose said...

I love the dramatics of the media. (insert rolling eyes smiley here)