Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Where Are You?

It is now the end of Thursday PST and out of nearly a dozen visitors today, Lani in SF was the only one to actually respond. Thank you, Lani.

I know there are readers in Asia, Europe, USA, Canada, Yukon Territory, Australia, somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. I'm just wondering.



I have been writing FAIR for a very short time and was blown away by the first comments. Someone actually read my words! I continue to be amazed by the readership increases.

On June 5, I added SiteMeter because, well, frankly, everybody else had one...the 'me too' impulse. What I discovered was mind boggling. You folks are reading from all over the planet!

With curiosity piqued, if you would, please leave a comment telling me where you are. Personal names are not necessary, you can sign in as Anonymous; specific cities and towns are not necessary, just a country name will be enough. Of course, you are free to write anything you want, no rules here.

I am writing from and living in Southern California, USA. I am looking forward to finding out where you are.

Thank you all for reading.

The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the SF Bay area. Love So Cal, and enjoy your posts too.
Lani

dcat said...

Kirkland WA :)

Chris said...

Hello, my name is Chris and I am from Austin, Texas. Go Spurs!!

Tom C said...

Tom C from sunny South Carolina.
Damn Spurs! I'm a transplant from Michigan.:)

Leap Frog said...

I'm beaming to you from Que. Can.

Yikes!

Canadians there not just for breakfast anymore, eh!

Indigo Red said...

Canadians make for fine snacking!