Saturday, April 23, 2005

100% Recycled

I drove over to Trader Joe's, a specialty grocery store. Three-fourths of the world goes to bed hungry and I have a specialty grocery store in which to shop. Is this a great country or what?!

Anyway, I'm shopping for herb salad, crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, real cream, and tuna fish cat food when I discover what must be a marketing nightmare. In the paper section of the home aisle is "Toilet Paper -- 100% Recycled".

Now, I don't know about you, but just the thought of 100% Recycled Toilet Paper makes me want to go kill a tree just for my own use. Why would anyone want to buy 100% Recycled Toilet Paper? Who the hell even thought of 100% Recycled Toilet Paper? And why? Does that person still have his/her job?

My God! Come to think about it, there is so much more gross stuff to be 100% Recycled; of course he/she still has a job! There's Kleenex® (people always ask to borrow Kleenex®), diapers, tampons, and soap -- so much more that could be 100% recycled. My mind reels and boggles!

The life of Indigo Red is full of adventure. Tune in next time for the Further Adventures of Indigo Red.

11 comments:

Don said...

That does it. From now on I am only wiping my ass with spotted owls.

wxjames said...

That would be TP made from recycled paper and/or cardboard.

comrade Jamima said...

ummhumm, wx is right on. Besides, if yo use spotted owls, how do you know when your done ?

graham said...

Trader Joe's rocks Chicago and their tp rocks all of our asses!

dcat said...

I use leaves when I'm in the mountains :)

Don said...

You can tell 'cause you can't see the spots anymore. wx jamima I really knew it wasn't used TP.

dcat said...

Don,

:))))))))))

dcat said...

Is there a ban for more then two post?

dcat said...

heheheheheehhehehehehe! memememeemememmememee!
Drunk at the time drunk at the time! :)

Tom C said...

I just scoot, like my dog.

Anonymous said...

» International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...


For useful content on victorious with breast cancer, breast cancer awareness prevention tips and nutrients help prevent breast cancer: check
the url is http://breast-cancer1.com